Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Doors of the World

What is it about doors that fascinates us? Is it the unknown that lies behind them? Or is it the fact that they come in so many different shapes, colors and styles? Whatever it is, I really love photographing them! Traveling around, I've always found really cool doors and, on our latest trip to Central Europe, I told myself I wanted to keep my eyes open for cool, colorful doors with lots of personality. Here are some I saw and photographed!

Most of these doors are available on my Etsy store. If there's one you want and you don't see it there, feel free to contact me!
Green Door in Prague

Colorful Door at the John Lennon Wall in Prague

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

Budapest, Hungary

Awesome red door in Bratislava, Slovakia

Cool Green Door on a Yellow Wall in Budapest, Hungary

Prague

Lovely Old Yellow Door in Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic


No comments:

Post a Comment