Monday, October 13, 2014

Pumpkin Patch: Pumpkins of all Colors

It's been a couple of weeks since I posted some photos on my blog. Life has certainly been busy on my end!

I have been looking forward to the arrival of October since last October and I'm so happy it's finally here, even if life has been crazy! My plans for this month included visiting a pumpkin patch (first time for our 9-month old!), wine tasting in Sonoma, photographing Fall foliage and going to an apple orchard. So far, I've only had the opportunity to get to the pumpkin patch. I have big plans for this upcoming weekend!!!

This was also my first time visiting a pumpkin patch and I loved it (so did our son!)! SF has a lovely patch in the heart of the city.

I hope you enjoy these photos. Fore more photos, go to my Etsy store or visit my website.



 




No comments:

Post a Comment