Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Cherry Blossoms

Spring has sprung in San Francisco. Everything is blooming beautifully! Some of the first trees to flower were the cherry blossom trees. A friend who was visiting suggested that I take a trip to the Golden Gate Park's Japanese Tea Garden because the cherry blossoms were in full bloom there. As any good and devoted photographer would do, I packed my camera equipment, my husband strapped the baby on him, and off we went to the Garden. We were there a week before the Cherry Blossom Festival, so every single tree was covered on white flowers. It was amazing!

However, sometimes you find the most beautiful things outside of where you expected to find them. As we exited the gardens through one of the back doors, we saw a lone cherry blossom tree, surrounded by green grass (thanks to the latest rains!) and nothing else. It was beautiful!

I hope you enjoy these photos. For more fun photos, go to my Etsy store, or visit my website.






 



No comments:

Post a Comment