Tuesday, July 30, 2013

South Lake Tahoe

Last weekend, a group of neighbors and us rented a cabin on South Lake Tahoe. This was my first time to Lake Tahoe and it was super fun! I was amazed at the incredible beauty of the place, with its pine forests, tall mountains and crystal clear lakes.

My birthday is in 2 weeks and we are headed back to Lake Tahoe again. This time, we'll be camping on North Lake Tahoe. I really can't wait to be there again, surrounded by such amazing natural beauty!

Here are some shots from the weekend. We spent a lot of time hanging out, but I still managed to get some shots from the area while we were out on hikes and hanging out at the beach. For more fun photos, go to my Etsy store or visit my website.

Echo Lake

Echo Lake Canoe

Echo Lake Dock

Echo Lake

Echo Lake Path

Fallen Leaf Lake

Fallen Leaf Lake Hike

Fallen Leaf Lake

Stumps at Fallen Leaf Lake

Fallen Leaf Lake - Beginning of Hike

South Lake Tahoe - Kiva Beach

Steps to Kiva Beach

Sunset over Mountains

Lake Tahoe as seen from the surrounding mountains

Truckee River on the way to Tahoe

Beach time at Fallen Leaf Lake

On the way to South Lake Tahoe

No comments:

Post a Comment