Monday, March 4, 2013

Bokeh Photography - 1st Try

This past Friday, our dog got neutered so we had a pretty low-key weekend. In fact, I only left the apartment twice on Saturday and not a single time on Sunday. Although Bomber is wearing a cone, he has a very long neck, so he sometimes manages to reach the wound even when wearing the cone. Because of that, we decided he needed around-the-clock supervision and we stayed home with him.

To make my house arrest even worse, I woke up with a massive allergy, so no excursions today either! As a result, I didn't get a chance to go out and take photos. I was going to work on a collection today but didn't really feel up for it. Instead, I'm going to share some of the first Bokeh photos I've been experimenting with.

The heart-shaped ones were taken from my living room window. Thank goodness we live in the middle of the city and it's easy to find lights everywhere. The 2 bokeh of the streets were taken last week while on a walk around Market Street.

I'm still experimenting with this technique, but I can already tell it's going to be a lot of fun to use in different places!

Enjoy these photos and don't forget to check my Etsy store at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WorldPhotosByPaola





 





No comments:

Post a Comment