Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Walking through the Castro

Last weekend was pretty low key. We hung out around the apartment, took care of some errands, and mostly relaxed. On Sunday morning we got up early and decided to head out to the Castro for a walk. We hardly ever get there, so it sounded like a great way to spend a Sunday morning.

We took the L Muni train there, got off at Castro station and we started walking up the hill. The streets were still a bit sleepy, which was fine because what I really wanted was to walk around, climb some hills and enjoy new views. Here are some photos I took during that walk.  I hope you like them. I have "played" with them a bit, just for fun, so I hope you like the twist too!

For more fun photos, go to my Etsy store, or visit my website.









No comments:

Post a Comment